Almando hafenaaje(Mr. purpose)
1. Do Not Discuss People.Discuss ideas instead
2. Do Not Be Jealous. Firstly, it is extremely meanly. Secondly, it makes you look miserable. Thirdly, this feeling has never made anybody happier, luckier or more successful.
3. Do Not Compare Yourself With Others. Live your own life and make sure it goes smoothly in the right direction.
4. Do Not Overwork. Hard work has nothing to do with productivity. Work smarter instead of working harder.
5. Do Not Be rude. Rudeness never shows your power but rather makes you look ridiculous and silly. Impress people with your politeness and let them respect you for that.
6. Do Not Be Impulsive. Every time you disagree with something do not make hasty conclusions or decisions. Give it a chance and let it settle down in your mind for a while. Soon you can notice how your opinion regarding that issue has changed.
7. Do Not Doubt Yourself Too Much. Embrace the truth. You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem. Go and get it!
8. Do Not Be Afraid To Act. Fear is a reason that paralyzes people and stops them from taking action. Overcome your fears and start acting confidently.
9. Do Not Spend Hours Surfing On Social Networks. Social networks are a great source of communication, interesting stories and funny pictures. But make sure you are not killing time from dawn till dusk there.
10. Do Not Lose Details. While being focused on big picture, do not forget about tiny details. They do really matter.
11. Do Not Lose Eye Contact. Develop a habit to look another person in his eyes while having a dialogue. It will let your partner be sure that you are listening carefully and you are totally involved.
12. Do Not Sacrifice Your Sleep. Go to bed on time and have a good night`s rest. Good sleep is crucial for your creativity and long-term productivity.
13. Do Not Lose Ideas. Always have a notepad with you. Every time you have an idea that pops up in your mind, take a minute to write it down or sketch it. Do not suppose that you will recall it later. They usually vanish.
14. Do Not Hang Out With Pessimistic People. There are already a lot of bad and ugly things in this beautiful world that every once in a while make you upset.
15. Do Not Lose Time Purposelessly. Spend every free minute you have with benefit. Read a book. Listen to podcast. Think. Dream. Act.
16. Do Not Forget To Exercise Regularly. Good, exhausting, intense workouts. This is what lets you stay in a good shape, abstract from the daily routine and devote time to yourself.
17. Do Not Postpone Anything. Especially the things that matter. The sooner you start moving toward your dreams the sooner you will enjoy the results of this journey.
18. Do Not Stop Studying. Knowledge is crucial. If you do not want to be left behind, you need to constantly improve your knowledge and acquire new skills.
19. Do Not Stop Smiling. Do it sincerely. Let your smile change the world.
20. Do Not Be Too Realistic. Leave some place for miracles. Believe in impossible and give weird ideas a chance.
21. Do Not Take People For Granted. Every single person in your life is worth appreciating. 22. Do Not Leave Any Reasons For Regret. Take action now in order not to regret about missed opportunities in the future.
23. Do Not Avoid Changes. Changes usually involve new opportunities, growth and development. Welcome them and let changes make your life more interesting and diverse.
24. Do Not Give Up Chasing Your Dreams. Commit to your dreams and make them come true.
- Don’t consumed by your negative thoughts. We give meaning to everything that happens around us, if you’re feeling helpless, you’re probably telling yourself a wrong story. Stop it! Define yourself, and ACT, to rewrite your story.
- Don’t live in the romantic version of yourself. Most people are trying to become someone else. There’s nothing wrong to have a role model to look up to, but always opt for practicality. Never force yourself to be someone you’re not.
- Don’t compare. If you get to my Quora profile, and browse through my answers. You will see that I had repeated this multiple times. Because it’s freaking important! Comparison is just unfair, we’re evaluating our worst based on others’ best without seeing the full picture.
- Don’t burn bridge. I know I know, we always have that bad boss or stupid “friend” whose you wish you would punch them on their perfect teeth (steal line from Tony Stark). But don’t do that, never make enemies. You don’t need to hurt anyone physically, mentally or verbally. If you believe you’re better (which most of us do), leave them alone and move on.
- Don’t ask before you give. Don’t be a jerk to keep asking for something before you provide value at the first place. If you focus on giving at first, you don’t even need to ask. Human psychology tuned us to reciprocate. People will find ways to pay you back when you need it the most.
- Don’t ruin your body. Never do so m, please. Money, success, fame and everything else will not be relevant if you don’t have your physical body. So, take good care of it.
- Don’t waste time. Same as our body, you can never gain back your time once it’s wasted. Start learning how to
- Don’t live in the past or the future. Never the are gone, you can’t change anything in the past. And don’t worry about the future, or living in the future with the mindset of “I’ll be happy when I get that”, you won’t. Instead, focus on making every present moment counts.
- Don’t be the only one speaking. You learn nothing if you’re the only one who speak. Spend time to listen, gain insights and knowledge from others. That’s how we learn.
- Don’t blame anything for your results. Take the responsibility for your life. Never point your finger at someone or something else and telling you failed because of this, that, him or her! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that! (Steal line from Rocky Balboa)
- Don’t ignore your emotions. We make every decision based on our emotions, even how much you want to believe you make decisions based on your rational thoughts. The truth is, you don’t. Spend time to understand them, define their meanings. Use your vocabulary wisely to alter the intensity of your emotions (reduce negative ones and amplify positive ones) and learn to mange them.
- Don’t judge people. We have too little information to understand someone else’s situation. This makes no sense to judge others based on what we see or hear. Besides, it’s close to impossible to understand one’s perspective to make a sound judgement. Even you do, don’t, mind your own business instead.
- Don’t live in a hurry. You only live once. Enjoy it. Period.
- Don’t check-in at every damn place; no one cares.
- Don’t believe everything you read on social media.
- Don’t pretend to know everything.
- Don’t tweeze your nose in public.
- Don’t spread your legs when you travel in public transport.
- Don’t update your daily routine on Facebook; it’s very annoying, and no one cares. (Few girls have exceptions though)
- Don’t scratch your ass in public.
** OK! So let’s get serious. **
- Don’t be afraid to take risks; Every ambitious move is a gamble.
- Don’t judge anyone; who the hell are you?
- Don’t be petrified to accept your flaws; once you accept them, no one can use them against you.
- Don’t take a decision which you will regret.
- Don’t have regrets on a decision you have made.
- Don’t come to a conclusion until you have evinced facts.
- Don’t criticise the people you love; especially in public.
- Don’t try to satisfy everyone around you. It’s a human curse; you can NEVER do that.
- Don’t get addicted to someone or something.
- Don’t ignore your family amidst friends and work.
- Don’t try to do too many things at the same time.
- Don’t restrict yourself in your comfort zone; expand it.
- Don’t do something which doesn’t make you happy.
- Don’t have high expectations for something or someone; it’s a sin.
- Don’t stay away from great conversations; the real history of the world is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms.
- Don’t forget what you were and what you are.
- Don’t run away from difficult things; if it were easy, everyone would do it.
- Don’t try to fu*k your way out of everything; you can’t always do that.
- Don’t stick on to your past. Forget it ASAP.
- Don’t give up on love and ignore people who love you just because of your past.
- Don’t blame others; blame yourself.
- Don’t complain about everything around you. Fix it if you can or live with it.
- Don’t waste your earnings on useless investments; Invest in yourself, grow yourself, expand your knowledge.
- Don’t be afraid to say NO and means NEXT OPPORTUNITY
this article was written by different inspirer and was well edited by mr. Almando hafenaaje regarding everybody